March 21, 201214 yr Edward Mujica...Thoughts? I think they look pretty nice...Would love to get myself a pair.
March 21, 201214 yr Those are nike airmax 360's and they do not come with the marlins logo or the yellow laces. He added batting practice stickers to the shoes and swapped the laces. Still cool though.
March 25, 201214 yr if they were New Balance or Adidas I'd be all over them. Nike isn't kind to us wide-footed folks
April 7, 201214 yr if they were New Balance or Adidas I'd be all over them. Nike isn't kind to us wide-footed folks Pumas are the worse though.
April 7, 201214 yr Iv always wondered what shoes look like in heaven, I dont have to wonder anymore..
April 7, 201214 yr Heinous. I could see hitters pulling a Brian Wilson on this and requesting he change them, too.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.