Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

W-INFANTE

Featured Replies

So how do they calculate this? LD%/PA's? Thanks, again, for the lack of clarity, ESPN.

 

"Hard-hit balls" is rather vague.

Sign guy is creepy as f***.

 

It pisses me off that he has press credentials.

OMG

 

I thought I was the only one that hated this. I've seen him push people just to get next to the dugout to hold up his damn signs.

So how do they calculate this? LD%/PA's? Thanks, again, for the lack of clarity, ESPN.

 

"Hard-hit balls" is rather vague.

 

ESPN has people watch games and the watchers track all kinds of stuff including this. They talked about this on Baseball Today today.

So how do they calculate this? LD%/PA's? Thanks, again, for the lack of clarity, ESPN.

 

"Hard-hit balls" is rather vague.

 

 

Yea I agree so vague, shucks ESPN.

Sign guy is creepy as f***.

 

It pisses me off that he has press credentials.

OMG

 

I thought I was the only one that hated this. I've seen him push people just to get next to the dugout to hold up his damn signs.

He has/had (at JRS) locker room and press box access, too. I don't know why but he does.

Sign guy is creepy as f***.

 

It pisses me off that he has press credentials.

OMG

 

I thought I was the only one that hated this. I've seen him push people just to get next to the dugout to hold up his damn signs.

He has/had (at JRS) locker room and press box access, too. I don't know why but he does.

 

Could be he must know someone or be related to a "someone" in the Marlins brass or a player.

Marlins probably give him season tickets to come out and give him those perks to make sure he stays. Who knows.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.