Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

06/01/2012 Miami Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies -- 07:05PM ET

Featured Replies

I predict, a single by reyes, a pop up by Infante, and a double/homer by stanton or Hanley..... Lol

Kendrick sucked tonight we should have at least 3 runs, that being said I'll take a rally but I will not take a dp.

 

 

Kendrick sucks, period.

I predict, a single by reyes, a pop up by Hanley, and a double/homer by stanton..... Lol

 

 

Infante is sad that he doesn't get to hit.

Kendrick sucked tonight we should have at least 3 runs, that being said I'll take a rally but I will not take a dp.

 

 

Kendrick sucks period.

 

 

eww

I predict, a single by reyes, a pop up by Hanley, and a double/homer by stanton..... Lol

 

 

Infante is sad that he doesn't get to hit.

lol, I was wrong Reyes sucked...

I

 

hate

 

 

....

 

 

 

first pitch swinging.

 

Yea it's normally a bad result unless it's Stanton.

A good result even I hate if it's first pitch swinging. :lol

Well, not hate it, but I just hate first pitch swinging regardless.

I've never really understood why 2B stop on those plays. Just throw the ball to the SS and turn it like a normal double play. I guess it's just a sudden reaction.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.