Solano and Ruggiano

NOTtheILMarlins

Well they are both hot, so I say go with the hot hand for the time being. Especially Ruggiano.

LF - Solano/Kearns platoon

CF - Ruggiano

RF - Stanton

At least till Boni gets back.

And if we continue to have 1B woes, Kearns can platoon there too.

One of the things that infuriates me is that Ozzie Guillen doesn't play who's playing hot he leaves whoever he wants in there even when they are struggling whats even more concerning is that guys who can play the outfield such as Solano and Ruggiano weren't getting time over Coghlan and Peterson, small sample size or not you go with whos playing good ball.

Well they are both hot, so I say go with the hot hand for the time being. Especially Ruggiano.

LF - Solano/Kearns platoon

CF - Ruggiano

RF - Stanton

At least till Boni gets back.

And if we continue to have 1B woes, Kearns can platoon there too.

One of the things that infuriates me is that Ozzie Guillen doesn't play who's playing hot he leaves whoever he wants in there even when they are struggling whats even more concerning is that guys who can play the outfield such as Solano and Ruggiano weren't getting time over Coghlan and Peterson, small sample size or not you go with whos playing good ball.

Face it, Ozzie is not that good. Yes, he won 1 World Series, but that was mostly luck and the fortune of having a great team to work with. Ozzie makes questionable decisions like that all the time....ask any White Sox fan.

Solano played a total of one game in LF in his minor league career.

Yea..... whats your point?

He's not an outfielder. Him being out there shows the complete lack of depth this team has right now.

I understand it shows the lack of depth and assuming Gaby Sanchez comes back, we won't really be able to put Solano over Morrison in LF on an everyday basis because it's not his position.

But what if Solano is a better outfielder than Morrison and turned into a better hitter, or turned out to be better than Gaby Sanchez.

I'm curious to know where the players end up that have major league talent but their current major league team already has a surplus of players in a certain position. Unless you just automatically designate him a bench player, which I guess is always needed.

So can haz Dobbs, Kearns and Solano to pinch hit.

EDIT: TRADE BAIT!

He's not an outfielder. Him being out there shows the complete lack of depth this team has right now.

I understand it shows the lack of depth and assuming Gaby Sanchez comes back, we won't really be able to put Solano over Morrison in LF on an everyday basis because it's not his position.

But what if Solano is a better outfielder than Morrison and turned into a better hitter, or turned out to be better than Gaby Sanchez.

1. Gaby is already back.

2. What if my aunt had balls? She would be my uncle.

Donovan Solano will never turn into a better hitter than Logan Morrison or Gaby Sanchez, for that matter.

1. Gaby is already back.

2. What if my aunt had balls? She would be my uncle.

Donovan Solano will never turn into a better hitter than Logan Morrison or Gaby Sanchez, for that matter.

Ok if you say so, but it doesn't mean it can't happen, just because you say it won't.

But everything is such a crapshoot.

Not really. For example, you saying stupid things is not a crapshoot; it's a given.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.