June 19 Marlins @ Red Sox 7:10 PM

I'm dying for some f**king offense. They have been going downhill since 2007 with all this losing, and with the offense since Presley left. I'm not built for this s**t. Let's turn this around starting tonight. Even if little by little, just give me something.

I'm dying for some f**king offense. They have been going downhill since 2007 with all this losing, and with the offense since Presley left. I'm not built for this s**t. Let's turn this around starting tonight. Even if little by little, just give me something.

2007 - 71-91

2008 - 84-78

2009 - 87-75

2010 - 80-82

2011 - 72-90

2012 - 33-33 thus far

The only season proving that statement right is 2011 as far as records go.

2008-2010 were pretty decent offensive years. 08 our infield set a record for homers, and 09 we had a batting champ and a guy finish #2 in the MVP voting.

However, I do agree that the offense needs to wake up. And now.

Side note - Cult of Personality by Living Colour is playing at Fenway right now. :D

C M PUNK! C M PUNK! C M PUNK!

2007 - 71-91

2008 - 84-78

2009 - 87-75

2010 - 80-82

2011 - 72-90

2012 - 33-33 thus far

The only season proving that statement right is 2011 as far as records go.

2008-2010 were pretty decent offensive years. 08 our infield set a record for homers, and 09 we had a batting champ and a guy finish #2 in the MVP voting.

However, I do agree that the offense needs to wake up. And now.

Side note - Cult of Personality by Living Colour is playing at Fenway right now. :D

C M PUNK! C M PUNK! C M PUNK!

Maybe I should clarify. Losing, as in not making the playoffs when expected to. The part about the offense is in my original qoute.

I'm in the middle of a move and all I have left is this computer ( literally), how can I watch the game on my computer? I still have cable here ( but no TV!)

Can u do it for one game or is it only for the whole year? Maybe there's a trial or something?