Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/18 Marlins @ Cubs - 8:05 pm ET

Featured Replies

I've always been a Hanley fan, but I'm getting tired of waiting for the old Hanley to re-appear!

Well, Hanley answered your prayers TheU

 

Finish the year batting .350

He'd have to bat like .500 from here-on out.

 

I'd be all for that, of course.

Well, Hanley answered your prayers TheU

 

Finish the year batting .350

He'd have to bat like .500 from here-on out.

 

I'd be all for that, of course.

I mean like .350 from here until the end of the season, lol.

Well, Hanley answered your prayers TheU

 

Finish the year batting .350

He'd have to bat like .500 from here-on out.

 

I'd be all for that, of course.

 

McCutchen has it easy.

Hey, it looks like old JJ came out of hiding for a day.

 

 

/jinx

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.