Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8/13 Phillies vs Marlins

Featured Replies

I'd like to see what Eovaldi's stuff looks like out of the bullpen.

 

wouldnt work out of the pen cuz he cant throw strikes and walks too many people

I'd like to see what Eovaldi's stuff looks like out of the bullpen.

 

wouldnt work out of the pen cuz he cant throw strikes and walks too many people

 

He throws 97-98+ out of the pen. It's a lot easier for a starter to transition to the pen and go max effort, especially with his fastball. He's not that wild.

 

Look at how nice the transition has been for Zambrano who's even more wild.

 

I have no problem with Eovaldi starting as he's only 22 and it's too early to give up on that, but his stuff is that of a bullpen arm right now.

I'd like to see what Eovaldi's stuff looks like out of the bullpen.

 

wouldnt work out of the pen cuz he cant throw strikes and walks too many people

 

He throws 97-98+ out of the pen. It's a lot easier for a starter to transition to the pen and go max effort, especially with his fastball. He's not that wild.

 

Look at how nice the transition has been for Zambrano who's even more wild.

 

I have no problem with Eovaldi starting as he's only 22 and it's too early to give up on that, but his stuff is that of a bullpen arm right now.

 

If he becomes a reliever that's not necessarily a bad thing - knock out Webb next season

I'd like to see what Eovaldi's stuff looks like out of the bullpen.

 

wouldnt work out of the pen cuz he cant throw strikes and walks too many people

 

He throws 97-98+ out of the pen. It's a lot easier for a starter to transition to the pen and go max effort, especially with his fastball. He's not that wild.

 

Look at how nice the transition has been for Zambrano who's even more wild.

 

I have no problem with Eovaldi starting as he's only 22 and it's too early to give up on that, but his stuff is that of a bullpen arm right now.

 

The kid needs some time. If he was getting into the 6th and 7th nobody would be complaining.

 

He just needs to learn how to get those extra 1-2 innings consistently.

I'd like to see what Eovaldi's stuff looks like out of the bullpen.

 

wouldnt work out of the pen cuz he cant throw strikes and walks too many people

 

He throws 97-98+ out of the pen. It's a lot easier for a starter to transition to the pen and go max effort, especially with his fastball. He's not that wild.

 

Look at how nice the transition has been for Zambrano who's even more wild.

 

I have no problem with Eovaldi starting as he's only 22 and it's too early to give up on that, but his stuff is that of a bullpen arm right now.

 

The kid needs some time. If he was getting into the 6th and 7th nobody would be complaining.

 

He just needs to learn how to get those extra 1-2 innings consistently.

 

Well, yeah, but he's not.

I'd like to see what Eovaldi's stuff looks like out of the bullpen.

 

wouldnt work out of the pen cuz he cant throw strikes and walks too many people

 

He throws 97-98+ out of the pen. It's a lot easier for a starter to transition to the pen and go max effort, especially with his fastball. He's not that wild.

 

Look at how nice the transition has been for Zambrano who's even more wild.

 

I have no problem with Eovaldi starting as he's only 22 and it's too early to give up on that, but his stuff is that of a bullpen arm right now.

 

The kid needs some time. If he was getting into the 6th and 7th nobody would be complaining.

 

He just needs to learn how to get those extra 1-2 innings consistently.

 

Well, yeah, but he's not.

 

Well, yeah, he's 22 and a rookie.

I was just reading about a rape on the Allure of the Seas ship. That is one of the ships that they might use.

 

I was on it for a week too. Overrated.

 

And now they want to put 25 kids on it haha.

Given the choice of only getting hitters or pitchers in the offseason, I hope we spend the money on bats... I'd rather win 5 to 4 every night than lose 4 to 0

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.