Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite cereal

Featured Replies

Coco Puffs and Reese's Puffs, everything else is a distant last.

 

Except Cinnamon toast crunch with chocolate milk- that was the sh*t in high school.

Cookie Crisp and Honey Bunches of Oats Pecan Bunches.

 

Other stuff's good too, but those are the go-to boxes in the cereal isle for Dr Beinfest.

1. Frosted Flakes

2. Froot Loops

3. Lucky Charms

Honey Bunches of Oats.

 

When I was young I loved Cocoa Pebbles.

I could eat Lucky Charms for all 3 meals every day for the rest of my life.

 

Lucky Charms, or get the f*** out.

I don't know if I have ever had Lucky Charms.

 

 

I've had Marshmellow Charms Cereal and my family enjoyed the rottenness that was the non candy parts.

I'm a weirdo but give me Korn Flakes or Special K... I also love cinnamon toast crunch.

  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.