Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Farewell cruel world!

Featured Replies

Yeah, this heaven SUCKS! I didnt think i'd be sitting behind my work computer, in heaven. MALARCHY!

It's already tomorrow in Australia

 

yeah wtf. I wasn't supposed to wake up.You sound disappointed. Well, after this off season...

It must hurt a lot more all the way from Australia where nobody shares your misery :|

It gets worse. I play for a baseball team that uses the Phillies logo on its uniform and is called the Perth Mets. I cry every time I put it on.

Oh that's really rough. Uses a Phillies uniform and is called the Mets...

 

May I ask what the hell they were thinking?

"More Beer".

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.