Outside the Line- Marlins

Piazza31

Wow, this is a pretty awesome show.

Sarcastic?

I like how bob lee is being unbiased and reporting but Samson is being attacked by the other three guests, all well versed in business's (Rovell) Talent/ Prospects (law) and Cote (Pulse of the Market).No, not sarcastic. These are some pretty good guests with different perspectives.

Wow, this is a pretty awesome show.

Sarcastic?

I like how bob lee is being unbiased and reporting but Samson is being attacked by the other three guests, all well versed in business's (Rovell) Talent/ Prospects (law) and Cote (Pulse of the Market).No, not sarcastic. These are some pretty good guests with different perspectives.

Exactly, I'm happy I didn't turn on NCIS.

Samson should not be allowed to speak. It's embarrassing. Why would you continue to say that you didn't know who the prospects were at the time they were acquired? That doesn't make things better, Samson...

Granted, we all are major fans and didn't know much either. He's more concerned with the business side.

If it was Hill or Beinfest even admitting before they started discussions they didn't know I'd be upset.

Samson should not be allowed to speak. It's embarrassing. Why would you continue to say that you didn't know who the prospects were at the time they were acquired? That doesn't make things better, Samson...

Granted, we all are major fans and didn't know much either. He's more concerned with the business side.

If it was Hill or Beinfest even admitting before they started discussions they didn't know I'd be upset.I had a good idea of who they were. As Keith Law said, anyone who knows the sport has an idea of who the guys are.

The point is that even if Samson didn't know, it's not really something he should say. It doesn't make things any better. It just makes him look ignorant.

And the thing with Samson is that it actually does seem like he plays a part in the baseball decisions made. On the reality show last year, he was the one who came out saying that it was time to trade Hanley.

I thought it was a pretty good segment. Samson came off as well as he could have under the circumstances. The Marlins problem is that they are in a no-win spot. They can't say nothing, but to most people, anything they do say just sounds like lies and excuses. Samson did what Loria should have been doing the past week and just take responsibility, appolgize to the fans, and say you'll try to do better in the future. It's all they can do at this point. It doesn't change anything, but it's a heck of a lot better than being condescending.