Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

April 12, 2013 - Phillies @ Marlins 7:10 PM

Featured Replies

I got free tickets for Monday. A policeman at the cigar shop just said..."You actually like than team? There you go, I got them for free."

 

Sweet, two free tickets for Monday's game

Jacob Turner taken out in 3rd inning, precautionary. Took a liner off his lower leg, Zephyrs lead 3-1. Top of 4th

 

 

ah, thanks

 

 

No problem!

Make sure to sit next to Loria, Marlins_Fan.

 

 

Why would I do that? I have an uncontrollable hatred of Loria.

 

 

:poke Sarcasm man

#MarlinsPark attendance tonight: 17,923

 

Stops the decline

 

 

I wish MLB teams were required to say what the actual attendance is.

#MarlinsPark attendance tonight: 17,923

 

Stops the decline

 

 

I wish MLB teams were required to say what the actual attendance is.

 

 

Based on the TV shots of the crowd, I say there's around 8,000 people there, and not the 17,923 reported

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.