5/29 Rays @ Fish (because no one wants to start a game thread)

sup, fish fans. you didn't really think you were gonna get through this year's Citrus Series without hearing from me, did you? ;) :)

Go away you Rays spawn. I hate the Rays so much (during the Citrus Series.) Love them every other time of the season.

To be completely honest, feel the same way about the fish. Nothing personal.

U know what has always pissed me off about the Marlins? Im bringing this up cuz its happening again tonight. Why is it that when an opposing team's pitcher is coming off a few consecutive bad starts, its always US that changes his fortunes? We are always the team that a struggling opposing pitcher, player, team, etc just has to break out against. I hate that feeling.

sup, fish fans. you didn't really think you were gonna get through this year's Citrus Series without hearing from me, did you? ;) :)

Go away you Rays spawn. I hate the Rays so much (during the Citrus Series.) Love them every other time of the season.

To be completely honest, feel the same way about the fish. Nothing personal.

To be just as honest, this is, at least in theory, those are the very emotions that these interstate interleague rivalries are supposed to be creating. Especially for teams without a pre existing historic rivalry, like our two Florida clubs.