8/20 dodgers@marlins

Guest Vince0926

Guest Vince0926

Do you know what general preseason wins people gave us at the beginning of the year? If we get 70 will people be surprised?

Do you know what general preseason wins people gave us at the beginning of the year? If we get 70 will people be surprised?

Totally just off the top of my head, I think for the most part people picked the Marlins to lose at least 100 games.

Turner is probably the weakest link in the current crop of young'ns...

oops.

Why oops? He threw a meatball fastball on that 0-2 count and got lucky it was hit right to lomo. He's got a pretty mediocre fastball and decent at best breaking stuff. The worst part is he's wild.

Wil say he manages well for not throwing a ton of strikes. Thats a good thing. I just feel like if his pitch counts werent almost half balls, he could be a guy who consistenly pitches 8 innings or so

He's getting lucky. For him to be successful he's going to need some pin point command

Wil say he manages well for not throwing a ton of strikes. Thats a good thing. I just feel like if his pitch counts werent almost half balls, he could be a guy who consistenly pitches 8 innings or so

He's getting lucky. For him to be successful he's going to need some pin point command

Kevin Slowley has that...

Kevin Slowley has that...

JT's stuff is only marginally better than slowey's

well he was throwing strikes but his ball/strike ratio has really dipped in the last half-dozen starts or so.

freaking Uribe is hitting everything.

He looks terrible and his fastball velocity is even lower than normal. He's getting so lucky

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good!