Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/3 Dodgers @ Marlins 7:10 PM

Featured Replies

Guys, Jacob Turner still serves a purpose to this team, we can't just give up on him when he's so young and talented.

 

 

I mean, Giancarlo is going to need someone to pitch to him at the Homerun Derby.

Jason wood is going to pitch to Stanton. (Remember him)

I have one question - who scheduled it to where we don't have a day off again until May 19th? Our bullpen might end up f***ed sooner than later.

Loria

Turner has this face that screams "I don't want to be here"

  • Author

Turner has this face that screams "I don't want to be here"

Let's trade him to Detroit for ...

... hmm.

...

...

................

...

Steve Lombardozzi? Why not?

 

Or some BP baseballs, since that's all he throws, anyways.

Turner has this face that screams "I don't want to be here"

 

Marlins fans have these faces that scream, "we don't want Turner to be here"

Turner has this face that screams "I don't want to be here"

 

So he has the face of every marlins fan right now. "I really don't want turner to be here".

 

If only we could flip him for a good reliever or two.

 

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

So he has the face of every marlins fan right now. "I really don't want turner to be here".

 

If only we could flip him for a good reliever or two.

 

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

If we could flip him for a backup Single A utility player, we'd be lucky.

Honestly, Turner is better than this. Not that much better, but better than this.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.