Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/3 Dodgers @ Marlins 7:10 PM

Featured Replies

Come on let's torch this guy

Honestly, Turner is better than this. Not that much better, but better than this.

 

I'm more upset because he hasn't improved in the slightest over the last couple years. Every starter except him has.

 

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  • Author

I'm more upset because he hasn't improved in the slightest over the last couple years. Every starter except him has.

 

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

This is true.

If we could flip him for a backup Single A utility player, we'd be lucky.

 

Why not watch whatever team you support instead of the Marlins? You're so full of negative smartass vibes you're obviously no Fish fan.

Sorry for pointing out the negatives about the team that I follow.

 

I don't need them pointing out like a broken fecking record.

 

Why not try pointing out some positives instead of stating that you think Hech sucks every other breath?

 

In fact, even better, why not STFU altogether?

  • Author

I don't need them pointing out like a broken fecking record.

Why not try pointing out some positives instead of stating that you think Hech sucks every other breath?

In fact, even better, why not STFU altogether?

He was talking about Turner, though.

He's allowed to be negative, being realistic at any rate.

I don't need them pointing out like a broken fecking record.

 

Why not try pointing out some positives instead of stating that you think Hech sucks every other breath?

 

In fact, even better, why not STFU altogether?

 

I'll just quote your post without much rebuttal. It already makes you look bad, so thanks for doing my work.

Dodgers telecast just said Fife will be pitching for the Dodgers tomorrow. I don't know if that was already common knowledge or not, but I was tired of seeing "TBA" against Jose.

Well, at least this game taught us that Carter Capps should be the new setup guy.

  • Author

Dodgers telecast just said Fife will be pitching for the Dodgers tomorrow. I don't know if that was already common knowledge or not, but I was tired of seeing "TBA" against Jose.

Yeah, Stephen Fife. I believe Rich and Tommy mentioned it earlier, as well. Strange the Dodgers telecast would get to it so late.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.