Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/3 Dodgers @ Marlins 7:10 PM

Featured Replies

Guyyssss let's go get neutered

I'd have to ask my wife for my balls back first... LOL

I wouldn't give Turner anymore than 5 innings. Get Hand up in the pen.

  • Author

I wouldn't give Turner anymore than 5 innings. Get Hand up in the pen.

Yeah, I agree. Although, 3.2 innings and 60 pitches ... if he can get an out or two in the 6th, that'd be helpful.

I wouldn't give Turner anymore than 5 innings. Get Hand up in the pen.

or maybe just maybe. Hear me out. Put cishek in the fifth

Those projections of a Turner being a good #2 were so far off the mark.

 

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

that was so me.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.