Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rays @ Marlins, 6/2 7:10 P.M.

Featured Replies

Let's win. The cubs lose. They are losers. Let's not be like the cubs anymore. Thanks.

What does that stand for?I dont get it, someone explain

It means, basically, "you are a faggot".

Except it isn't even grammatically correct. He's a bigot who can't even write correctly.

It means, basically, "you are a faggot".

Except it isn't even grammatically correct. He's a bigot who can't even write correctly.

right....ok. well hopefully we have a fight tonight, im inching for some action however how

Alex Cobb is really good. Our only chance of winning this game is if we keep the Rays to one or two runs.

 

::Sees starting pitcher::

 

Haha, oh well.

so wait there's a chance we see wolf, morris AND gregg in this game? Someone pinch me I think I'm dreaming!

No, Gregg is in the minors for at least a week.

today will the day wolf is on and cobb is off. I play mlb 2014 the show today. we won 4-2. mathis hit a home run that hit the foul pole and ozuna hit an inside the park home run. desmond Jennings hit a solo off wolf though :-/

today will the day wolf is on and cobb is off. I play mlb 2014 the show today. we won 4-2. mathis hit a home run that hit the foul pole and ozuna hit an inside the park home run. desmond Jennings hit a solo off wolf though :-/

 

An off Cobb is still better than an on Wolf.

 

either way, AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No, Gregg is in the minors for at least a week.

 

Thanks for ruining it for us!

If Wolf outpitches Cobb, will the Marlins sign him to a 4 year extension?

Highly doubt it but I love the thinking. I think marlins will surprise people tonight

Highly doubt it but I love the thinking. I think marlins will surprise people tonight

 

Wut

ERA, WHIP, and K/9? Guy who takes 2 outta 3 is the better?

Innings pitched tonight

Runs allowed tonight

WHIP tonight

If the pitcher has a group made from his name.

If the pitcher has at least 3 career home runs after the game.

 

Best 3 of 5.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.