Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rays @ Marlins, 6/2 7:10 P.M.

Featured Replies

He's so good, it took 6 pitches out of the zone to walk him!

 

Better than his usual 9

So I turn it on and we're up by 3. Anybody want to recap me on what I missed?

Of all the Cubans the Marlins could have had over the past few years how did they get stuck with Hechavarria?

 

They have Jose Fernandez you dummy.

So I turn it on and we're up by 3. Anybody want to recap me on what I missed?

 

Walk. Hit and run in which Longoria misplayed the sharp grounder. Walk. McGhee RBI Single up the middle (Stanton advanced to 3rd). GIDP that scored the run. Double. Hech K'd.

So I turn it on and we're up by 3. Anybody want to recap me on what I missed?

Yelich walked, Lucas reached on a "hit", Stanton walked, Casey 2-run single up the middle, Stanton scored from third on a Jones DP. 3-0.

Sir, your sentence underneath your avatar picture has a grammatical error.

"Your gonna need a bigger boat" The proper usage is "you're".

ok........

Sir, your sentence underneath your avatar picture has a grammatical error.

"Your gonna need a bigger boat" The proper usage is "you're".

Oh dear, are you Cobbs Brother?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.