August 7, 201412 yr 1b) Casey Kotchman 2b) Rafael Furcal SS) Nick Green 3B) Chris Valaika RF) Matt Diaz CF) LF) Austin Kearns C) Miguel Olivo, Koyie Hill SP)Randy Wolf SP) SP) SP) SP) RP) Kevin Gregg RP)Jon Rauch RP) Henry Rodriguez RP) Carlos Marmol RP)
August 7, 201412 yr 1b) Casey Kotchman 2b) Rafael Furcal SS) Nick Green 3B) Chris Valaika RF) Matt Diaz CF) LF) Austin Kearns C) Miguel Olivo, Koyie Hill SP)Randy Wolf SP) SP) SP) SP) RP) Kevin Gregg RP)Jon Rauch RP) Henry Rodriguez RP) Carlos Marmol RP) Jose lopez
August 7, 201412 yr Joe Mahoney yes that's a great one. Jose Lopez didn't play in 13-14 which is what the list is based on. And both Slowey and JP were on the roster the entire 2013 season, they don't qualify here.
August 7, 201412 yr Joe Mahoney might be a better 1b option Nice one but how can he be a better option than Kotchman who got injured I believe in game 1, spent time on the DL, came back and was DFAd almost immediately. He never even got a hit as a marlin. Lol I love that story.
August 7, 201412 yr John maine pitched a few games for us. as did jon rauch. kevin mattison could be the center fielder. Nick green and gil velasquez guest appearance.
August 7, 201412 yr John maine pitched a few games for us. as did jon rauch. kevin mattison could be the center fielder. Nick green and gil velasquez guest appearance. What about Scott Maine? Did he ever make the show?
August 7, 201412 yr Oh yeah how'd I forget John Maine, I thought he'd last a little longer in a Slowey type role. Scott Maine never made it to a big league game with us. Kevin Mattison I think was 2012 only, not 13. Of course I'm just going by what pollyvon and I first joked about. Anyone can extend this list however they wish... I was just originally pointing out that we've had a lot of short run guys the last two seasons.
August 7, 201412 yr Dang this is a great list. Need to fill out the rotation though. Sticking flynn on there since he sucks and stuff. 1b) Casey Kotchman 2b) Rafael Furcal SS) Nick Green 3B) Chris Valaika RF) Matt Diaz CF)Kevin Mattison LF) Austin Kearns C) Miguel Olivo, Koyie Hill SP)Randy Wolf SP)Brian Flynn SP) SP) SP) RP) Kevin Gregg RP)Jon Rauch RP) Henry Rodriguez RP) Carlos Marmol RP) Duane Below RP) John Maine
August 7, 201412 yr 1b) Casey Kotchman 2b) Rafael Furcal SS) Nick Green 3B) Chris Valaika RF) Matt Diaz CF)Kevin Mattison LF) Austin Kearns C) Miguel Olivo, Koyie Hill SP)Randy Wolf SP)Brian Flynn SP) Wade LeBlanc SP) SP) RP) Kevin Gregg RP)Jon Rauch RP) Henry Rodriguez RP) Carlos Marmol RP) Duane Below RP) John Maine
August 7, 201412 yr Ames is a definite. Caminero doesn't fit the same way the other relievers do. Also, gotta add the bench guys to the main list. Also, Tino Martinez and John Pierson can be the coaches.
August 8, 201412 yr Not sure if this little idea has already died but I found Jordan Brown, Edgar Olmos, and Zach Phillips as other notable short stint Fish in 2013.
August 8, 201412 yr I still can't believe Jordan Brown has played Major League Baseball but we never called up Jensen or Peterson or Smokinski. I still don't get that.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.