December 2, 201411 yr Wild Card, just pray on Kike, because Dietrich won't get a shot and things will default to Solano otherwise. It's the deepest, darkest pit at 2B in baseball. Thats the word right there... default. Solano isn't our starting second baseman... he's our default second baseman.
December 2, 201411 yr Song has an unhealthy obsession with Solano Don't forget this guy too: I guess I just really like guys who are good in every facet of the game of baseball.
December 2, 201411 yr Don't forget this guy too: I guess I just really like guys who are good in every facet of the game of baseball. Why was Hech midway into a "Oh no you didn't" pose?
December 2, 201411 yr Why was Hech midway into a "Oh no you didn't" pose? Somebody asked, "Adeiny, how many MVP awards will you win in your career?" This picture was taken right before Adeiny said, "¿Que?"
December 2, 201411 yr I'd sign hech for 2.8 million for 3 years. It's what the Marlins should be throwing around for him. Any one else will want him for backup at best anyhow. Yelich...Sign Now! Jose...Good Luck I wish
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.