Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

I try to get out as much as possible, which is really never lol... I do own a nice set of clubs that I give very little use to.

 

 

No topic ever takes off in this forum lol

 

How often do you get out to the links, Schnelly?

 

 

  • Author
No topic ever takes off in this forum lol

 

How often do you get out to the links, Schnelly?

 

Really only on a Saturday morning each week. Sometimes do double duty and play Sundays too. Lucky enough to be a member at Turnberry so looking forward to seeing what Trump does to the course.

 

 

you are a pro compared to me. I tryyyyy to make it to the range every once in a while, but that never happens. Maybe when Admin comes down, we can all go play a round. Just please be patient as I run around looking for my balls lol

 

 

Heading out for the first time this year tomorrow.. very excited. Love golfing.

 

Get to golf at TPC Deere Run in a few weeks for the first time. Definitely looking forward to that

 

 

I have NEVER played real actual golf, it'd be an abomination

 

​Thats the fun of golfing, just going out and enjoying a day with friends. I SUCK, but its still fun to ride around in the kart and chase after the range girls.

 

 

A good day for me on the course is staying close to 100, but lately have only been going out and playing 9 holes due to time constraints of having a newborn....LOL

 

 

  • Author

Best thing about golf is the ability to play on the same courses that the pros do. Not many other sports give that opportunity.

 

 

A good day for me on the course is staying close to 100, but lately have only been going out and playing 9 holes due to time constraints of having a newborn....LOL

 

​Thats actually not bad. Im down to go golfing, but I am warning you. I am pretty awful. 9 holes with me takes around 4 hrs as I will be perpetually chasing the mythical white sphere.

 

 

A good day for me on the course is staying close to 100, but lately have only been going out and playing 9 holes due to time constraints of having a newborn....LOL

 

​Thats actually not bad. Im down to go golfing, but I am warning you. I am pretty awful. 9 holes with me takes around 4 hrs as I will be perpetually chasing the mythical white sphere.

 

​Wait for me to be there at least

 

 

I have a handicap, its called unable to swing a golf culb

 

​ :lol ​ :lol ​​ :lol ​​ :lol ​​ :lol ​​ :lol ​​ :lol ​​ :lol ​​ :lol ​​ :lol ​​ :lol ​​ :lol ​​ :lol ​​ :lol ​​ :lol ​​ :lol ​

 

 

Enjoying sitting down and watching the Masters tonight

 

Admin is sitting down and enjoying the masters-bating

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.