Dombrowski To Red Sox

Bret Hart

Maybe Cherington's latest offseason masterpieces, Hanley and Sandoval would be traded.

How about Panda as a 1b?

There were rumors after the Napoli trade that Hanley would move to first, I think the big thing is getting him out of LF, move one of those guys to first and the other to third. I don't think they'll pull the plug on those two just yet, unless they can get a #1 starter out of the deal. All in all a good hire for the Sox!

Don't know if its true but supposedly he was offered to stay on as GM and turned it down

Dave would just fire him anyway.

(Cherington should be fired anyway)

Last year was a disaster of greater than Marlins standards.  And really other than getting lucky by the Dodgers taking on all that money after their retarded comments, Cherington has performed one disaster after another.

The media buying into what he was selling (that their pitching wouldnt suck) shows how truly stupid they are also

Maybe Cherington's latest offseason masterpieces, Hanley and Sandoval would be traded.

How about Panda as a 1b?

Good luck?

Unless they are paying AT LEAST half, I cant see it happening.

I never got the point of signing Pablo AND Hanley when it happened.  I get it even less after this season.