January 19, 201610 yr I also learned that it's pronounced, "Eee-ghee", like the letter E followed by "glee" without the L.
January 19, 201610 yr Author Great read and interview. Your next interview: Loria. Thanks, I appreciate it. Same 10 questions for Loria?
January 19, 201610 yr Great read and interview. Your next interview: Loria. I tried to interview Samson once and he politely declined. At least he was polite about it but I wanted that one.
January 19, 201610 yr Bro you didn't ask not one question that we proposed to you? What kind of irresponsible journalism is that? (great read otherwise, ya bastard)
January 19, 201610 yr Author Bro you didn't ask not one question that we proposed to you? What kind of irresponsible journalism is that? (great read otherwise, ya bastard) Thanks, I actually took a video of the questions you guys proposed:
January 20, 201610 yr Great read and interview. Your next interview: Loria. I'd just enjoy reading the questions this forum would have for him
January 20, 201610 yr You didnt ask him my question. When was the last time he had his shit pushed in...??
January 20, 201610 yr You didnt ask him my question. When was the last time he had his shit pushed in...?? Probably not ever considering he hasn't yet shared a clubhouse with Mat Latos.
January 20, 201610 yr I'd just enjoy reading the questions this forum would have for him They can't be printed on any legitimate website
January 20, 201610 yr I tried to interview Samson once and he politely declined. At least he was polite about it but I wanted that one. even if he gave an interview, he'd probably want to keep it short
January 20, 201610 yr good stuff. I always get a kick out of the "So do you follow the sabermet- "wtf. no man i just throw the ball."
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.