That's the way we need to run the organization

TaiwanMarlins

• Pirates GM Neal Huntington is excited about his organization’s Triple-A rotation, Stephen A. Nesbitt of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports. The Bucs today optioned top prospects Tyler Glasnow and Jameson Taillonto Triple-A Indianapolis and reassigned fellow starters Chad KuhlSteven Brault andTrevor Williams. (They also optioned outfielder Harold Ramirez and reassigned catcher Reese McGuire and lefty Kelvin Marte.) Of those starting pitchers, Glasnow and Taillon are the headliners, but Kuhl, Brault and Williams are all prospects in their own right. All could wind up pitching at Indianapolis this year (although perhaps not right away, as Nesbitt notes, since the Bucs might need to preserve a spot there for a depth starter likeKyle Lobstein or Wilfredo Boscan.) “The future is bright,” says Huntington. “You run Taillon, Glasnow, Kuhl, Brault and Williams out in one setting — that’s a very exciting group. … Each one of them brings something that’s very, very intriguing. Now you put that group of five together, it bodes well for our future.” Kuhl is a sinkerballer who pitched well for Double-A Altoona last season. Brault, a lefty, excelled at Class A+ and Double-A after arriving last winter in the trade that sent Travis Snider to Baltimore. And Williams is a recent arrival who the Bucs acquired from the Marlins when pitching guru Jim Benedict headed to Miami.

Hey! Notifications just started magically coming in this morning! Finally! It was 6:45 am and my phone buzzes while we're still in bed and my wife says "Who the hell is that that needs to talk to you at this time?" I checked the phone and told her "Oh hey, it's Admin!" and she said "Who the fuck is Admin?"

Hey! Notifications just started magically coming in this morning! Finally! It was 6:45 am and my phone buzzes while we're still in bed and my wife says "Who the hell is that that needs to talk to you at this time?" I checked the phone and told her "Oh hey, it's Admin!" and she said "Who the fuck is Admin?"