April 19, 201610 yr #Marlins RHP Edwin Jackson on 15-day DL, retro to 4/18, w/right triceps strain. RHP Nick Wittgren (#64) recalled from NOLA; Per Clark Spencer on Twitter
April 19, 201610 yr Author He has been part of the organization since 2012....8-14 with a 2.33 career ERA 80 saves in 93 chances with a 1.07 WHIP Looking forward to see what he can contribute since this bullpen has been so "special" this year.
April 19, 201610 yr Wittgren has had a good start and his 2015 was fantastic. After giving up 2 runs in his first appearance this year, he's gone three straight without giving up a hit.
April 19, 201610 yr Oh...my...god...they did it. They called him up. I didn't think this day would ever come, but here it is. I'm fresh out of words. Just an incredible euphoria has jolted from temple all the way down to my toes, leaving me unsure of what my next move will be. As a look out across the horizon, a serene calmness settled in. Only one thought entered my mind as I reminisced on the events that had just transpired... "All is right." Closing my eyes one final time, I was able to see the light that never before seemed present. I fade into the darkness as the baseball gods take me in, knowing full well what lies in store for the journey we're about to set forth on.
April 19, 201610 yr Oh...my...god...they did it. They called him up. I didn't think this day would ever come, but here it is.I'm fresh out of words. Just an incredible euphoria has jolted from temple all the way down to my toes, leaving me unsure of what my next move will be. As a look out across the horizon, a serene calmness settled in. Only one thought entered my mind as I reminisced on the events that had just transpired... "All is right." Closing my eyes one final time, I was able to see the light that never before seemed present. I fade into the darkness as the baseball gods take me in, knowing full well what lies in store for the journey we're about to set forth on. This will be me when Brady Shoemaker gets called up.
April 19, 201610 yr This guy is going to suck for sure. He has a good closer makeup and really good setup makeup. He wont be going more than 1 IP
April 19, 201610 yr He has a good closer makeup and really good setup makeup. He wont be going more than 1 IP Donnie Baseball will have him pitch an inning, bat in the bottom of the inning, then come back out for another. Culture of Mattingly
April 19, 201610 yr Culture of winning barometer goes up 2 wins. Folks we are an 80 win team. Next step: get Koehler out of rotation.
April 19, 201610 yr Time for [uSER=5078]@pollyvonwog[/uSER] to change that avatar now that he is called up.
April 19, 201610 yr Time for [uSER=5078]@pollyvonwog[/uSER] to change that avatar now that he is called up. My suggestion:
April 19, 201610 yr Ooh! We're doing ugly baseball players? Yikes. who da fuq? Ugly marlins to be exact I think
April 19, 201610 yr Yikes. who da fuq? Ugly marlins to be exact I think Ezequiel Astacio. Ugly Marlins? Hmmm...
April 19, 201610 yr http://bleacherreport.com/articles/412633-where-is-he-now-worlds-ugliest-baseball-player-ezequiel-astacio
April 19, 201610 yr http://bleacherreport.com/articles/412633-where-is-he-now-worlds-ugliest-baseball-player-ezequiel-astacio I don't trust bleacher report.
April 19, 201610 yr http://bleacherreport.com/articles/412633-where-is-he-now-worlds-ugliest-baseball-player-ezequiel-astacio Ew, Bleacher Report. THIS baseball player is ugly! But you won't believe how ugly! His ugliness will shock you! Click now to begin slideshow instead of standard article!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.