Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/25 marlins @ dodgers

Featured Replies

I would definitely go with Barraclough.  This is as much of a must‐win as there can be in April, so you want the best guy out there.  We can only hope we get to Kershaw to some extent tomorrow, and that Koehler can go at least six.

 

We need to start narveson tomorrow to match up with Kershaw 

 

 

you gotta feel me on this, I don't like chris Johnson on this team

 

 

He needs a little rest.  I would save him.

 

Didn't Johnson pinch hit for barraclough there? So it can't be him? Does Donnie Ocho have confidence to use Wittgren here on a day Polly isn't on the game thread?

 

 

this could best first game of series we have this season we not play  well first game of series

 

first game at citi field.

 

 

Morris, all the way.

 

I like your thinking. For a guaranteed win go with Morris. Narveson is a good idea too or use Rafael medina out of retirement. 

 

 

phelps?? are you sure??

 

 

first game at citi field.

 

so one first game series we play well out other series we unlucky losing first game of series  past few weeks

 

 

AL pitcher essentially that hasn't swung the bat regularly in a few years. Idk if I agree with that decision but I get the thinking.

The thinking is very questionable. He's gonna have to swing sometime

 

Sent from my SM-N910T using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app

 

 

phelps?? are you sure??

 

Well, he's been the setup guy early on. 

 

 

Well, he's been the setup guy early on. 

 

good call thus far sir

 

 

I don't know if he could've caught that but Stanton has been looking terrible fielding this year. He's taken some bad routes. Took a bad one yesterday too. 

 

 

bullpen looks better doesn't it? shout out to Erick!

 

 

bullpen looks better doesn't it? shout out to Erick!

 

all we need capps in there

 

 

I love dodger stadium guys. I had a blast there when I went.

 

 

I have bad memories of that game in LA last year with cishek pitching to turner. 

 

wasn't it van slyke?

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.