Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/25 marlins @ dodgers

Featured Replies

He also made that utterance after the puig homer 

 

Saw that. 

 

This is a damned if you do damned if you dont move for Mattingly. 

 

 

Jones and Jacobs were infinitely better than Bour defensively, and Cantú played an entire year at 1B for us, and he did exceptionally well.

 

Damn yea I just checked about cantu at first here. My memory is failing me. I have to check numbers on jones. I remember him being horrendous. 

 

 

if we reach the postseason, Barraclough is the type of guy I want in these situations, certainly more confident in him than half the bullpen. speaking of playoffs, Edwin Jackson will not help us get there. he needs to be released.

 

 

you wonder how he made that play but couldn't handle the Stanton foul.

 

 

Arpen, for the 8th, Barraclough or wittgren?

 

 

You didn't like the Donnie Ocho comments ?

 

In general, I just don't like people laughing at their own jokes. 

 

 

if we reach the postseason, Barraclough is the type of guy I want in these situations, certainly more confident in him than half the bullpen. speaking of playoffs, Edwin Jackson will not help us get there. he needs to be released.

 

I don't know why I'm about to say this but I'm ok with Jackson as a long reliever mop up guy. We don't have one now that phelps is the 8th inning guy.  

 

 

I don't know why I'm about to say this but I'm ok with Jackson as a long reliever mop up guy. We don't have one now that phelps is the 8th inning guy.  

 

NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

 

 

Joe Blanton. Holy shit. He's still playing !!

 

a traditional COL pitcher. pretty shitty mlb-wide.

 

 

I don't know why I'm about to say this but I'm ok with Jackson as a long reliever mop up guy. We don't have one now that phelps is the 8th inning guy.  

 

Jackson is definitely better than Breslow. 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.