Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/25 marlins @ dodgers

Featured Replies

DEITRICH 

 

 

 

 

There is no doubt the kid can hit. The question was always where would we play and when would he quit being a douche in the clubhouse.

 

Him being a douche in the clubhouse is both speculation and who gives a fuck.

 

Where can he play? 

 

Anywhere he is out-OPSing someone by 200 points.  We need people who can get on base, not people who are great in the clubhouse. 

 

 

chen or Gordon bringing this run in I promise.

 

 

Gonna be hard to take Dietrich out of the lineup the way he is playing tbh

 

Oh don't worry. Mattingly will find a way to put him on the bench. 

 

 

Oh don't worry. Mattingly will find a way to put him on the bench. 

You are speculating this based on what? Mattingly has given Dietrich a ton of opportunities this year.

 

 

Oh don't worry. Mattingly will find a way to put him on the bench. 

 

COL or will they find their balls and put him at first?

 

 

Wow, that unconfident in his ability to get the ball in te air tat you bunt and hope for an error?

 

 

Wow, that unconfident in his ability to get the ball in te air tat you bunt and hope for an error?

AL pitcher essentially that hasn't swung the bat regularly in a few years. Idk if I agree with that decision but I get the thinking.

 

 

ouch, sorry guys.

 

 

he plays almost anywhere on the field. Between starting him in left on days ozuna sits. Third when Prado sits. First for bour. There's plenty of ways to get him ABs

 

 

That is exactly what we need...the only guy worse at fielding than Bour starting in our infield.

 

well, why cant prado play first and leave DD at third?

 

 

AL pitcher essentially that hasn't swung the bat regularly in a few years. Idk if I agree with that decision but I get the thinking.

 

Giving it thought when was the last time he ever had to hit? Not counting inter league has he been in a league where pitchers hit?

 

 

Giving it thought when was the last time he ever had to hit? Not counting inter league has he been in a league where pitchers hit?

It shouldn't have come down to Chen either. Dietrich needs to go on that fly ball every single fucking time.

 

 

Because that is a tremendous waste of a guy who hit 23 homers last year and a great defensive third baseman for a guy who sucks at fielding and has only proven to sporadically hit for power.  Until he becomes a DH in the AL, Dietrich is a utility player and a power bat off the bench. 

 

I'm not too crazy about bour though.

 

 

It shouldn't have come down to Chen either. Dietrich needs to go on that fly ball every single fucking time.

 

I totally agree. I was just curious about chens history with the bat prior to the majors. 

 

 

I totally agree. I was just curious about chens history with the bat prior to the majors. 

In the majors I don't think he has really ever had to. Prolly last time was overseas.

 

 

In the majors I don't think he has really ever had to. Prolly last time was overseas.

 

I don't think he did overseas either. I'll check at some point later. 

 

 

EXCELLENT

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.