May 26, 201610 yr I just want to point this out She has become a parody of herself now. I question whether he/she is even truly a Marlins fan or a troll in disguise. Anyway, great way to bounce back after losing two of three to the Phillies and Nationals. Really would like to sweep Atlanta, but I'll settle for two out of three. Just win the series.
May 26, 201610 yr 1. Let's savor this win. And let's win the series in Atlanta to keep moving closer to first place. 3.0 games out and 1 behind philly. 2. Canada Marlins is a woman?!? Or are you exercising creative license ?
May 26, 201610 yr Don't sleep on Braves word on warning. Must beat them prior to gearing up for the Pirates and mets. Excellent win. 80 minutes left of work. Should fly by. Thanks, fish!
May 26, 201610 yr Author we've got a couple next pitching match ups coming up...fish need to capitalize 4 sure
May 26, 201610 yr She had a lol after it. Clearly a joke lawrence lighten up Don't be butthurt because I called you out on the Jose injury thing in the game thread today
May 26, 201610 yr 2. Canada Marlins is a woman?!? Or are you exercising creative license ? She had female in her profile, I can't go by anything else until he/she produces a birth certificate.
May 26, 201610 yr Author Don't be butthurt because I called you out on the Jose injury thing in the game thread today Why don't you MAKE my butthurt then
May 26, 201610 yr Why don't you MAKE my butthurt then Please, children may visit this site. Be respectful.
May 26, 201610 yr great win. Easy win like someone said. Will tomorrow be the day they move Stanton to the 15 day DL?
May 26, 201610 yr Preston Wilson would have been so pissed at Jose and his 12 ks today Preston was hoping Koehler would pitch today.
May 26, 201610 yr I seriously doubt it Hey man, all you have to do is ask them when you get the chance. Je kuzungumza Kiswahili?
May 26, 201610 yr I think Chen does speak English. It's like Ichiro they use an interpreter for formal things but they can communicate in English colloquially.
May 26, 201610 yr I think Chen does speak English. It's like Ichiro they use an interpreter for formal things but they can communicate in English colloquially. Even I can't say colloquially properly
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.