July 1, 201610 yr I hated his douche way of wearing his hat when he was a Ray, now with this explanation I'll just hate him because he sucks
July 1, 201610 yr He sucks? Yeah dude, he gave up that one run this year that should have been unearned. He sucks so much, it counted as an earned run because he sucks.
July 2, 201610 yr Paddack remembers his dad by dominating hitters. Yeah, but with a minor league hat on.
July 3, 201610 yr I don't buy it...the players coming out of his country are Known to Lie about their age. He's probably 43 - 45 yrs old and wears the hat like a Goof-ball to look younger. hmmmm
July 3, 201610 yr Author Yeah, but with a minor league hat on. I bet he keeps it straight too unlike this asshole.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.