phillies sign michael saunders

pollythewog

Finally you come through with a good one. My dad is a huge beach boys fan. Surprised you know about them, way before your time.

I was a massive beach boys fan as a kid. I went to one of their concerts, what was left of them anyway. I know that is really weird considering it was the 80s not the 60s but I was. Probably cause my dad would play the oldies station all the time and their songs were good I thought.

I was a massive beach boys fan as a kid. I went to one of their concerts, what was left of them anyway. I know that is really weird considering it was the 80s not the 60s but I was. Probably cause my dad would play the oldies station all the time and their songs were good I thought.

Awesome. I was the same. Beach Boys were my dad's favorite band and he always talks about when he flew to San Diego just to watch them in concert. As a kid they were on in my house all the time and I love them to this day. A few years back I put together a cd for my dad who hadn't heard them in a while just because cassette players weren't in his car anymore and he loved it. Listening to it again older I also realized they are good and weren't just something shitty that I enjoyed because I was a kid. Good memories.