Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baseball analysts are pretty much all in agreement: the Marlins had to do it.

Featured Replies

For all of the evidence I've seen about needing to rebuild, I have been won over. We needed a reset. That's great. But WHY DOES HILL STILL HAVE A JOB!!!!!

 

Hill got us into this mess. I just don't think he is the guy to get us out of it.

 

 

..If they were complaining about poor attendance wait until next few seasons when there will be more people  manning the concession stands than those buying from them and you will be able to hear Marlins Man Fart  if you are sitting in the Bleachers....I think that it will be very hard coming back from this..Sherman/Jeter may have actually  killed off Baseball in South Florida.

 

Attendance won't be an issue, since clearly it has been bad since 2013 and 2017 wasn't good either. I am sure they can take the loss in that department since they want to commit to rebuilding the franchise. There is still time in the offseason so more pieces should be moved.

 

 

This really should be the motto of every single Marlins fan now even those opposed to Jeter. 

 

As for the defense, Perry Hill and Lorenzo Bundy deserve bonuses. 

 

I think the Marlins have a really good catching staff right now that will serve well in developing the players that they will have coming up. Contiuning to develop a strong defense and maximize the talent we have is gonna beneficial to the pitchers as well.

 

 

I think the Marlins have a really good catching staff right now that will serve well in developing the players that they will have coming up. Contiuning to develop a strong defense and maximize the talent we have is gonna beneficial to the pitchers as well.

 

The coaching staff is pretty good too. 

 

 

to the simple minded fans..they think money is power...i say knowledge and wisdom is real power..and we have it..

 

fisrt of all.in our 25 year anniversary season,we will have our 4th ownership who doesn't need to concer themselves with finding a home for our team..that has been done..ll they have to concentrate on is building a winning tradition as jeter says he wants to do..

 

second  ..we have what will be for the first time ever an owner who knopws more about baseball than any owner can dream of..we all know derek is a decorated veteran.

 

we have don mattingly a well established manager who wants to work with jeters objective. ..a lot of us think we are depressed..but we are well accustomed to new beginnings..but this time ..we have better baseball minds than we ever had before..

 

 

That's so depressing.... I wasn't even aware of how good the defense was.

 

I don't care about Jeter or the fact that he shouldn't have been awarded the team. I just want them to do whatever the hell it is they want to do competently. I hope that's not too much to ask for..

 

Just shows how important pitching is tbh.

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.