Starlin Castro Trade Rumors and Updates

Admin

No he doesn't and no he won't. 

Straily's arbitration tenders will make him around 3/$20 type of player if he performs well. Tyler Chatwood just got 3/$38.

There is certainly some value there. I think they would get something like the Dee Gordon deal, probably a little better as Gordon is way more expensive and getting older.

That's probably a good deal for the Marlins. We'll see what happens.

And he hasn't pitched like one so how does that matter? He was traded yesterday, not 2 years ago or whatever. Cameron Maybin was also a top prospect at one point.

i answered the question.  And he has been pretty solid in the big leagues.  Career FIP of 4.03 and a 1.28 career WHIP.  And i understand he was traded yesterday and not 2 years ago, im just saying that he would be one if he still qualified. 

Straily's arbitration tenders will make him around 3/$20 type of player if he performs well. Tyler Chatwood just got 3/$38.

There is certainly some value there. I think they would get something like the Dee Gordon deal, probably a little better as Gordon is way more expensive and getting older.

That's probably a good deal for the Marlins. We'll see what happens.

this pretty much.  although i think we'll end up trying to get 3-4 guys total in return that we like rather than just a borderline top 100 guy in a 1 for 1 type deal.  Just guessing based on how they've handled every other guy thus far.