March 5, 20188 yr Starting to think Peters is not making the Opening Day roster. There's wayyyy too much competition for the rotation to keep having bad outings this spring...
March 5, 20188 yr He ended up throwing 13 strikes out of 35 total. Yeah it is not looking good for him and that's okay, the competition will motivate him.
March 5, 20188 yr He's gotta be hurt. Hopefully its something minor, but he's never been a guy who walks guy or doesnt throw strikes consistently. Hopefully its something minor.
March 6, 20188 yr I hope whatever it is they try to figure it out in triple A. Why was Elieser dropped from the start today? He has looked interesting so far this spring. He got another K and gave up a HR. I'm getting mildly excited about this kid.
March 6, 20188 yr wonder if he is hurt..... another TJ? :hill Hill already booked the date at the free clinic
March 6, 20188 yr Author It's why the DEPTH was needed,injuries and struggles always happen. I thought you said we didn't need depth, that only 2 free agent starting pitchers was all we needed?
March 6, 20188 yr I thought you said we didn't need depth, that only 2 free agent starting pitchers was all we needed? That's the OLD me,you know it.
March 6, 20188 yr I thought you said we didn't need depth, that only 2 free agent starting pitchers was all we needed? Jeter's Propaganda has taken hold
March 6, 20188 yr You’re younger now? How do you age in reverse? He's from the future man, he knows stuff
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.