April 24th, 2018- Marlins At Doyers

SongInTheAir

Dijon "Mustard" Peters takes his 6.98 ERA to Doyer Stadium to take on Kenta "Brother Get a Table Dance" Maeda and his 3.77 ERA.

Last night was close, the Fish ALMOST got that elusive sixth win. Meanwhile, the Doyers made it over .500. Peters has a 15.30 ERA on the road. I really hope that goes down after tonight. It was damn cold last night, 54 degrees is way too cold for baseball. Similar weather tonight, but I'll be better prepared. Catch me in the Loge section, behind the right field line, howboudah?

Dijon "Mustard" Peters takes his 6.98 ERA to Doyer Stadium to take on Kenta "Brother Get a Table Dance" Maeda and his 3.77 ERA.

Last night was close, the Fish ALMOST got that elusive sixth win. Meanwhile, the Doyers made it over .500. Peters has a 15.30 ERA on the road. I really hope that goes down after tonight. It was damn cold last night, 54 degrees is way too cold for baseball. Similar weather tonight, but I'll be better prepared. Catch me in the Loge section, behind the right field line, howboudah?

Are you a Dodgers fan as well, or do you only go when the fish are in town?

I hate how Donnie manages his pitching staff.  Would it really have been a big deal to let Peters finish this inning? Is the 100 pitch mark that dangerous?  Why not 110 or 115?  Who says 100 is the safety net?  If it was, we would never see another T J surgery because every manger does the same thing.  Except, there are still plenty of pitchers getting injured.  Just stupidity at it's finest.  Thanks for letting me vent!  LOL

With Chen, Straily and Hernandez coming back.....could this be the end of Tazawa?

I wish but I assume that Merandy goes down as would Peters and probably Richards.  Peters and Richards need to be starting and not in the pen.  They can continue to start in AAA.