4-27 Rockies at Marlins

THRILLHO

Guest CHRISTYTOD

Anybody else sick and tired of watching old Hollandsworth highlights during our games? I don't care if it is Marlins or Rockies clips.  I am sick of it. Who gives a sh*t? These two are the most boring broadcast team on the planet.

Anybody else sick and tired of watching old Hollandsworth highlights during our games? I don't care if it is Marlins or Rockies clips.  I am sick of it. Who gives a sh*t? These two are the most boring broadcast team on the planet.

I'm just tired of him telling me to "listen". He says it so fucking much.

I noticed today and in LA.  

Once again just shaking your head. Unreal to lose to a team whose only rbi was by a reliever.

Another observation is that there has been a ridiculous amount of 1-0 games this season. 

I guess this should be expected. 

I completely agree on Brinson.  He has a lot of developing to do.  Send him down to AAA to do it, and stop his clock from running.

The pitchers got in and out of several jams tonight, which was actually encouraging. I have to think the pitching staff should only get better in the next week or so.

I've actually been really impressed by the patience we've seen at the plate by this team, but there were way too many times tonight they stood there with the bat on the shoulder with an opportunity to tie the game.

Once again just shaking your head. Unreal to lose to a team whose only rbi was by a reliever.

Another observation is that there has been a ridiculous amount of 1-0 games this season. 

yep. it seems like they either get blown out or lose 2-1, 1-0, etc.  there seldom seems to be a middle ground.

I'd like to think having a Yelich on the team might have helped turn some of those low scoring games into victories by this point.