Players Weekend

THRILLHO

In a vacuum the cap is fine but I don't like that the cap looks like the fathers day cap from this year and that the cap (blue and black) doesn't match the jersey which is blue and orange. 

I prefer last years cap way more and actually bought one and wear it often.

In general the players weekend is silly anyways. I'm usually very forgiving with these money making promotional things here and there but this one may be my least favorite by far.  

In a vacuum the cap is fine but I don't like that the cap looks like the fathers day cap from this year and that the cap (blue and black) doesn't match the jersey which is blue and orange. 

I prefer last years cap way more and actually bought one and wear it often.

In general the players weekend is silly anyways. I'm usually very forgiving with these money making promotional things here and there but this one may be my least favorite by far.  

I like the nicknames and seeing MLB loosen up on some of its more asinine "rules"

I like the nicknames and seeing MLB loosen up on some of its more asinine "rules"

I don't mind the nicknames actually and some of the jersey and cap designs.

What bugs me is the goofy over the top designs the players wear on their gear. It's good to loosen those rules but some of the players purposely wore every color in existence and it looked gaudy.

It's like when a kid is allowed to dress themselves and wears two different socks, red shorts, blue shoes, a rainbow striped shirt, a top hat, dishwashing gloves, a Halloween mask, and a superhero cape... yeah it allows them free choices but its usually ugly looking. Drives me nuts. 

Also, while some of MLBs rules on gear are ridiculous its not like players don't violate them all the time. I'm so sick of seeing Ozuna and Cespedes with their neon green arm sleeves. Let me know where neon green is listed as a team color of the Cardinals or Mets. 

Here's a preview of the players weekend...

[ATTACH]2103._xfImport[/ATTACH]

1533900053623.thumb.jpg.d7d1a4dcac582ab61f54002e3539e4f8.jpg

What bugs me is the goofy over the top designs the players wear on their gear. It's good to loosen those rules but some of the players purposely wore every color in existence and it looked gaudy.

It's like when a kid is allowed to dress themselves and wears two different socks, red shorts, blue shoes, a rainbow striped shirt, a top hat, dishwashing gloves, a Halloween mask, and a superhero cape... yeah it allows them free choices but its usually ugly looking. Drives me nuts. 

Also, while some of MLBs rules on gear are ridiculous its not like players don't violate them all the time. I'm so sick of seeing Ozuna and Cespedes with their neon green arm sleeves. Let me know where neon green is listed as a team color of the Cardinals or Mets. 

[ATTACH]2103[/ATTACH]

S

W

A

G

S

W

A

G

S

W

A

G

[ATTACH]2103[/ATTACH]

Salty

Just don't tell me the Players Weekend is the only time players are allowed to show their personalities. They do it the entire rest of the season too. Maybe if they marketed it differently I'd like it more. 

agreed , the unis and hats are crap, trying to copy the NFL with a sort of color rush event

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.