4/12 Phillies at Marlins

I know it’s early but I feel like this team could easily lose 120 games.  Even the 1998 team had more promise then this team.   It’s depressing seeing how far this team has fallen. 

100% disagree. The won't lose 120 games, even if they did it wouldn't be "easily." The 1998 team was not more promising. And they haven't fallen that far. They're a really bad team having a bad 3 weeks. They won't be this bad all season long. 

Don't worry, he's NOT the best player in the deal but I get what you are saying. At the time he was the best player in the deal but I think Yamamoto, Isan and Monte will surpass him.

So far, that is a low bar.  By surpassing, it that meant surpassing him and being better or surpassing him and being much worse?  Monte, other than some power has not shown that he won't strike out 200 times given enough AB's.  All that being said, I can give Sandy time-there is a lot there.

Theres only 3 guys in the lineup that matter longterm: Alfaro, Anderson, and Brinson. One is looking pretty good with room to improve, one is slumping but im not worried, one still looks like shit with 0 HR and 0 BB.

Idc how many runs we score this year, just how well these guys do. So far D+

Theres only 3 guys in the lineup that matter longterm: Alfaro, Anderson, and Brinson. One is looking pretty good with room to improve, one is slumping but im not worried, one still looks like shit with 0 HR and 0 BB.

Idc how many runs we score this year, just how well these guys do. So far D+

This is true. We're upset because we're losing so many games but these wins and losses are beyond meaningless when compared to the development of the players who are actually supposed to be the future of this team.