March 12, 20206 yr he now have podcast on cbssport he was talking what commissioner baseball should do with season here link to his podcast https://www.cbssports.com/podcasts/nothing-personal-with-david-samson/
April 21, 20206 yr I’ve listened to some of his podcast and also on lebatard and whether true or not. He blames everything on loria.
April 29, 20206 yr I’ve listened to some of his podcast and also on lebatard and whether true or not. He blames everything on loria. It probably was all Loria, but he hitched his wagon to him. I can't say that I blame him - he had a dream job. He should have walked away with a little bit of dignity that he had, rather than shitting on everybody and everything he ever came in contact with during his Marlins tenure. He could go away, and be forgotten about a couple of years. Instead, he has chosen to be an attention whore. Nobody cared what he had to say when he was in his previous position - they certainly don't care now. He tremendously overvalues his worth to the game.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.