8/29 : Rays @ Marlins

GuitarPik

I've been a lurker for to long, i changed emails and cant get into my old account, but this is unacceptable. Jesus Sanchez needs to be demoted and if our standard is hitting .200 then call up JJ Bleday. I'm sure he can do that if not better. We had two starters go 7 and wont end up with a win in either 

Edit: if you search ayomang in member list ive folllowed this for at least 8 years

Edited by ayomang
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Ayomang2 said:

I've been a lurker for to long, i changed emails and cant get into my old account, but this is unacceptable. Jesus Sanchez needs to be demoted and if our standard is hitting .200 then call up JJ Bleday. I'm sure he can do that if not better. We had two starters go 7 and wont end up with a win in either 

A fair assessment for a first post.

Hey, why not ride this offense the rest of the year, get a better draft pick, keep stocking up the farm, and next year, hopefully things are normal and we'll get a minor league season so these guys can actually develop?

Just now, Michael said:

A fair assessment for a first post.

Hey, why not ride this offense the rest of the year, get a better draft pick, keep stocking up the farm, and next year, hopefully things are normal and we'll get a minor league season so these guys can actually develop?

Thats the entire problem. This team will win a world series within 5 years but we as marlins fan accept failure.This team can get in the playoffs, i dont care if they win, but they can get in. If they dont care, as don as said he does, then let JJ and them learn in the Majors.

Just now, Ayomang2 said:

Thats the entire problem. This team will win a world series within 5 years but we as marlins fan accept failure.This team can get in the playoffs, i dont care if they win, but they can get in. If they dont care, as don as said he does, then let JJ and them learn in the Majors.

Not against that, either.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ayomang2 said:

Edit: if you search ayomang in member list ive folllowed this for at least 8 years

I’d be kinda scared to let Rowson get to Bleday. 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked