9/25 Post Game Thread - POST SEASON BOUND!

Michael

8 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

So, after posting here arguably too damn much for the last 15 years, we finally clinched and then ironically I spent three days away from the site lol though it was kinda by accident... I just relaxed and soaked it all in on Friday night and then for the rest of the weekend was kinda busy and I just stayed away because I knew that I would find some really deep, juicy, emotional posts when I got to it and so I was almost not ready to come back until I was actually able to sit and pay attention to everyone's posts. It just didn't feel like the right time to casually glance at the threads while preoccupied elsewhere... boy was I right.

It's been four days since we clinched and this thread made me choke up again... Michael and Cyggy, your stories of course stand out and we all send love your way, but just overall I absolutely love the passion and the heart displayed by this entire board, this amazing community, a weird family that we've built here. I absolutely cannot imagine being such a die hard Fish fan without this community to enjoy all of this with. Can anyone imagine being a Marlins fan without this place? I wouldn't know who to discuss anything with, it wouldn't be the same. Anyways, most of you have already said the same thing in better words than I.

Thank you all, I love being part of this with you guys. I'm very proud of how strong and vibrant this group is, you guys make this place what it is. Here's to more amazing times coming up! 

I'm sorry, who are you? Is this your first time posting here?

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

So, after posting here arguably too damn much for the last 15 years, we finally clinched and then ironically I spent three days away from the site lol though it was kinda by accident... I just relaxed and soaked it all in on Friday night and then for the rest of the weekend was kinda busy and I just stayed away because I knew that I would find some really deep, juicy, emotional posts when I got to it and so I was almost not ready to come back until I was actually able to sit and pay attention to everyone's posts. It just didn't feel like the right time to casually glance at the threads while preoccupied elsewhere... boy was I right.

It's been four days since we clinched and this thread made me choke up again... Michael and Cyggy, your stories of course stand out and we all send love your way, but just overall I absolutely love the passion and the heart displayed by this entire board, this amazing community, a weird family that we've built here. I absolutely cannot imagine being such a die hard Fish fan without this community to enjoy all of this with. Can anyone imagine being a Marlins fan without this place? I wouldn't know who to discuss anything with, it wouldn't be the same. Anyways, most of you have already said the same thing in better words than I.

Thank you all, I love being part of this with you guys. I'm very proud of how strong and vibrant this group is, you guys make this place what it is. Here's to more amazing times coming up! 

I know I don't have anywhere to complain about a costly error or a BS call at 3rd or Strike "ball" 3 that would've been the 3rd out if it weren't for here.

I'm on another Marlins forum, but it's definitely not as active as here.

• Shocked 1

14 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

14 hours ago, Photo-Realistic Billy said:

I'm sorry, who are you? Is this your first time posting here?

Wow, Photo Billy, first @marlinsmaniac and now SB? Who are you gonna fight next?!

:cheer:

• Haha 1