9/25 Post Game Thread - POST SEASON BOUND!

Michael

2 minutes ago, taiwanmarlin said:

We still have the chance to advance to the 5th seed.

I’m not even sure if I want that. We’ll be underdogs either way, but I think the Padres are tougher than the Cubs. 

Plus, I’d rather just play the Cubs at this point to keep up with the 2003 vibes.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Erick said:

I’m not even sure if I want that. We’ll be underdogs either way, but I think the Padres are tougher than the Cubs. 

Plus, I’d rather just play the Cubs at this point to keep up with the 2003 vibes.

I'm right there with you. Cubbies haven't been able to hit for shit lately so that seems like a great matchup for us. 

1 minute ago, hovertical said:

Also, for as much as I'd love to get one of those postseason hats - they literally don't make a hat big enough to fit my head (and sadly an 8 doesn't even come remotely close lol).  Not kidding.  Sigh

How about picking up the 39Thirty Flex? Those have a bit more room on the largest side and they expand more than a fitted.

25 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

How about picking up the 39Thirty Flex? Those have a bit more room on the largest side and they expand more than a fitted.

the problem with the "stretchy" version is that once they've attempted stretching to cover my Jupiter-sized head there's not enough 'depth' (for lack of a better term?) left and the hat either pops off or looks utterly ridiculous on me.  They literally just do not make a hat that fits my head = ( I can't even wear one of the adjustable hats with the clasp thingy completely undone in the back

• Shocked 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, hovertical said:

the problem with the "stretchy" version is that once they've attempted stretching to cover my Jupiter-sized head there's not enough 'depth' (for lack of a better term?) left and the hat either pops off or looks utterly ridiculous on me.  They literally just do not make a hat that fits my head = ( I can't even wear one of the adjustable hats with the clasp thingy completely undone in the back

That blows, there is no good reason they can't have bigger sizes on the fitted ones.

6 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

I don't want to say which team I'd prefer to play because it feels like asking for a jinx or curse. Just bring on whoever it is.

For what it’s worth, it seems like there’s a possibility the Padres could be without their top two starters so that could change things.

• Like 1