Starling Back; Rojas IL; Lewin Optioned

Michael

6 minutes ago, hovertical said:

that's rather aggressive coming off a lengthy injury....

would have thought a corner spot or even DH for first game back

nope, nothing more important than Adam Duvall getting a day off. Not even putting your team in the best position to win, that's secondary at best. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, FishFry said:

What’s going on with Brinson, Is he still on the IL?  

Rehab assignment starting today or tomorrow I believe.

Anyone know if there's a limit on how long a "rehab assignment" can last? Can it be three months?

• Haha 1

between the FO literally ignoring the needs of the team and not even bothering to make use of what IS available in the minors to help and the utterly batshit crazy decisions by Don lately - it's really starting to feel like some real-life Major League movie where the team is just this plucky group of guys that come together and still win despite the long odds they face.  Kinda amazing they're only a few under still but with these repeated efforts to sabotage their best shot at winning a game - hella disappointing after last seasons fun ride.  Just wow.  I mean we all keep saying it but it's just f**king asinine at this point. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SonOfJack said:

For those wondering, its 20 days max for hitters and 30 days for pitchers

I was wondering, that's why I asked.

This seems quite reasonable, though.

Hmm ... this might allow us to squeeze Campbell on the roster in September but never actually use him and then we don't have to give him up. Stash him in AAA next year and see if he can improve. If they will allow rehab assignments to go on right after the suspension ends, of course.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.