August 12, 20215 yr He makes so much sense especially for this park what’s it take to get him? Eder, Braxton, ???
August 12, 20215 yr Padres use their great farm to address their needs and competing now, I believe we can do it too.
August 13, 20215 yr On 8/11/2021 at 9:04 PM, ZfromCIS said: Meyer, Devers, Garrett In terms of organizational assets, that would be a no brainer.
August 13, 20215 yr What is his contract status? He is a free agent at the end of the year but the Indians, er guardians, have a two-year team option on him. Is that option going to be exercised? And if not, then it just comes down to signability. What are the circumstances we would need to trade for him? And I seriously hope we wouldn't give away too much for something we can get for free.
August 13, 20215 yr 3 minutes ago, TheMarlinsProject said: Is that option going to be exercised? Without a doubt
August 13, 20215 yr OK thanks. So then the salary would be known and we are advocating a sign and trade. Truth is, not a lot else desirable on the 3B free agent front. I wouldn't be averse to signing Josh Harrison as a one or two year stopgap.
August 13, 20215 yr 17 minutes ago, TheMarlinsProject said: I wouldn't be averse to signing Josh Harrison as a one or two year stopgap. Not a bad option but I think I'd just stick with BA in that case honestly.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.