Pudge an expo?

BIG Z

According to french sports chanel (RDS), an affiliate to ESPN, sources close to Ivan Rodriguez have confirmed he signed with the Expos on a 1 year + a player option for another. Terms of the deal have not been released, but it's said to have been at a bargain price. Formal annoucement is sheduled for tommorow 1PM.

With the signing of Pudge, GM Omar Minaya is closing in on Damian Moss to finish his winter shopping. Moss is reportedly going to agree on a 1 year 750,000$ deal plus incentives.

Minaya has not ruled out Juan Gonzalez still coming aboard to end his career.

Where did you hear about this?

According to french sports chanel (RDS), an affiliate to ESPN, sources close to Ivan Rodriguez have confirmed he signed with the Expos on a 1 year + a player option for another. Terms of the deal have not been released, but it's said to have been at a bargain price. Formal annoucement is sheduled for tommorow 1PM.

With the signing of Pudge, GM Omar Minaya is closing in on Damian Moss to finish his winter shopping. Moss is reportedly going to agree on a 1 year 750,000$ deal plus incentives.

Where did you hear about this?

I know that.

But did he hear it on TV? Did he hear it from a friend??

I think this is the real deal for some reason and ends up being the perfect irony. You bashed your team for not giving up enough money and because you couldn't get that money and alienated your former team you now are in Montreal.

Where's Nelson when you need him?

HA HA

Wow, the expos are pulling it together.

I would rather have Moss, Pudge, and Juan Gone instead of Guerrero.

1. Cabrera ?

2. Johnson (L)

3. Vidro (S)

4. Pudge ?

5. Wilkerson (L)

6. Gonzalez ?

7. Everett (S)

8. Batista ?

I think it would look more like this:

Cabrera

Vidro

Pudge

Johnson

Gonzalez

Everett

Batista

Wilkerson

I know Wilkerson shouldn't be that low, but I just can't see Tony batting 8th.