Jazz Chisholm Season Over

Michael

12 hours ago, Michael said:

Also worth noting.

This ain't happening.

Or at least it shouldn't.

I'm a big fan of the WBC and have followed all the qualifying games and I love Great Britain's story but every time they play the announcers mention that Jazz could play for them in March but they don't seem to realize his health issues right now. He has to recover from two injuries and be ready for the regular season. I have zero problem with healthy players participating in the WBC but Jazz would be foolish to do this and I'd be even more pissed at the Marlins if they actually allow him to do this. This has to be a big no from them. Sorry Jazz, not this year.

Maybe him saying he wants to do it and then the Marlins just saying they can't allow it is the narrative he'll want to use and I'm fine with that, it's fine for him to say he wants to do it but ultimately it shouldn't happen.

Just now, SilverBullet said:

This ain't happening.

Or at least it shouldn't.

I'm a big fan of the WBC and have followed all the qualifying games and I love Great Britain's story but every time they play the announcers mention that Jazz could play for them in March but they don't seem to realize his health issues right now. He has to recover from two injuries and be ready for the regular season. I have zero problem with healthy players participating in the WBC but Jazz would be foolish to do this and I'd be even more pissed at the Marlins if they actually allow him to do this. This has to be a big no from them. Sorry Jazz, not this year.

Maybe him saying he wants to do it and then the Marlins just saying they can't allow it is the narrative he'll want to use and I'm fine with that, it's fine for him to say he wants to do it but ultimately it shouldn't happen.

He'll play in it. Just like they let him play a full 9 innings on Bahamian Heritage Day even though he sat a couple days in a row before it and then couldn't play again after it (outside of 1 AB the next day).

1 hour ago, SonOfJack said:

He'll play in it. Just like they let him play a full 9 innings on Bahamian Heritage Day even though he sat a couple days in a row before it and then couldn't play again after it (outside of 1 AB the next day).

And then let him take BP at the All-Star Game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hovertical said:

Ng "We like our decision to insert Sandy into the lineup every day. He typically hits 30hrs so we feel it gives our offense a boost."

I bet if Sandy decided to be a hitter and put the same dedication in he'd be a .330/.410/.520 guy with 35 homers a year.