Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9/15 vs Braves 6:40pm

Featured Replies

Just now, pollythewog said:

Great now im erect too

A double gets you erect but a homer doesn't? Man people got some weird fetishes these days. 

Because of the crowd cheering on the replay I swear I heard Severino say Rick Kranitz as "Rick Moranis" and now I can't stop laughing thinking about Rick Moranis visiting the pitchers mound. 

Just now, SilverBullet said:

Because of the crowd cheering on the replay I swear I heard Severino say Rick Kranitz as "Rick Moranis" and now I can't stop laughing thinking about Rick Moranis visiting the pitchers mound. 

image.png

2 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Because of the crowd cheering on the replay I swear I heard Severino say Rick Kranitz as "Rick Moranis" and now I can't stop laughing thinking about Rick Moranis visiting the pitchers mound. 

And john candy is the pitvher 

2 minutes ago, pollythewog said:

He’s really hitting his spot with the high queso

To be fair queso normally does hit the spot 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.