July 8Jul 8 2 minutes ago, pollythewog said:Faucher been awful lately. Hold onto to thy buttsUgh hes the worst
July 8Jul 8 9 minutes ago, Rydawg said:A little bit. Also, not sure on Bender return time frame. I just want to see someone like Ekness called back up over Zuber.Ekness will be back and is currently on the 60-day IL.Josh White is good but was a disaster in the majors.Braxton has been the best pitcher in AAA this year.Kempner is good tooCade Gibson isn't MLB worthy.Zuber and Bryzcky replacement level at best.
July 8Jul 8 5 minutes ago, FishFan95 said:I hate Calvin Faucher so much.He’s so wild tough to put him in with a guy already on really
July 8Jul 8 Launch Faucher into the sun. He and Fairbanks should NEVER be brought into a close game unless everyone else is dead.
July 8Jul 8 Just now, FishFan95 said:Launch Faucher into the sun. He and Fairbanks should NEVER be brought into a close game unless everyone else is dead.At least Fairbanks had good peripherals. There’s nothing to like about Faucher
July 8Jul 8 Mariners are a really solid team. I would be surprised if they don't make the World Series from the AL.
July 8Jul 8 Bullpen is going to suffer without Bender. Need to bring up some better arms from AAA or make a trade. Faucher isn't a high leverage reliever.
July 8Jul 8 2 minutes ago, TheMarlinsProject said:Mariners are a really solid team. I would be surprised if they don't make the World Series from the AL.Pitching is top tier but the offense is pretty mid unless cal turns it around.AL west also pretty weak I’d imagine it’s an AL east team. But anything can happen. The problem this inning has Faucher is wild and very bad against lefties
July 8Jul 8 Leaving Faucher who is terrible in for nearly 40 pitched ok Edited July 8Jul 8 by pollythewog
July 8Jul 8 I never want to see Faucher again. Why did McCullough leave him to face all of those lefties?
July 8Jul 8 Walls and hbp and wild pitches Faucher can do it all!I’d rather have seen Fairbanks there to face the righty
July 8Jul 8 Just now, Rydawg said:I never want to see Faucher again. Why did McCullough leave him to face all of those lefties?Who else is there? King has been a god send but without bender lefties are a problem with this pen Edited July 8Jul 8 by pollythewog
July 8Jul 8 1 minute ago, pollythewog said:Leaving Faucher who is terrible in for nearly 40 pitched okKyle Sielaff will probably defend the move while on his knees.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.