March 9, 200422 yr Man the Marlins are really on fire and so are our two new aquired 1st basemens. We are going to have an awesome bench....
March 9, 200422 yr The positive thing about Choi's homer was that it came with the Marlins trailing 1-0 and showed a little (looking around to see if Sham is lurking)...oh dare I use the word...hehehehe...clutch.
March 9, 200422 yr marlins are what, 5-1 already? we'll leave the braves and phillies in our wake! there'll be no catching us now!!! mwuhahaha! EAT OUR DUST YOU MINOR LEAGUE HACKS!!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! ...... ..... ...... wait, these games count, right? :shifty
March 9, 200422 yr That's great news! Hopefully that will give him some confidence to continue to improve. :thumbup
March 9, 200422 yr marlins are what, 5-1 already? we'll leave the braves and phillies in our wake! there'll be no catching us now!!! mwuhahaha! EAT OUR DUST YOU MINOR LEAGUE HACKS!!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! wait, these games count, right? :shifty it always seemed to me that teams that did worse in the spring training did better in the season. I hope that is not the case here - but I dont see how your players coming in looking well prepared is a bad thing anyway. This team looks ready - so far. I am going to go to the O's/Marlins game tomorrow just to make sure...
March 9, 200422 yr nope, it's definately a good thing JL. just my juvenile humor getting the best of me again.
March 9, 200422 yr I could care less if we win or lose, but all of our guys, from Cabrera to Easley are hitting, and Beckett and Pavano are cruising. Everything looks good, except for our potential pen guys. Hopefully Benitez gets it together and we sort out a few lefties...
March 9, 200422 yr The positive thing about Choi's homer was that it came with the Marlins trailing 1-0 and showed a little (looking around to see if Sham is lurking)...oh dare I use the word...hehehehe...clutch. you hippy!
March 9, 200422 yr alright big choi swining form what i heard in the broadcast it was a no doubter :notworthy :notworthy alright choi
March 9, 200422 yr The positive thing about Choi's homer was that it came with the Marlins trailing 1-0 and showed a little (looking around to see if Sham is lurking)...oh dare I use the word...hehehehe...clutch. you hippy! lololololololol
March 9, 200422 yr Thank god hopefully this will get Big Choi him going. Cordero is going be a huge asset for the team as Conine and Lowell will get days to rest their bodies and Cordero will fill in just fine.
March 10, 200422 yr marlins are what, 5-1 already? we'll leave the braves and phillies in our wake! there'll be no catching us now!!! mwuhahaha! EAT OUR DUST YOU MINOR LEAGUE HACKS!!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! wait, these games count, right? :shifty it always seemed to me that teams that did worse in the spring training did better in the season. I hope that is not the case here - but I dont see how your players coming in looking well prepared is a bad thing anyway. This team looks ready - so far. I am going to go to the O's/Marlins game tomorrow just to make sure... Well, if memory serves me correctly, the Marlins of 1997 were worried because they got pretty close to going undefeated in Spring Training and thought it was a bad omen. That turned out well. My only question is, does anyone recall our spring training record last season? Maybe for us it is when we do well in spring training we transfer it to the season.
March 10, 200422 yr marlins are what, 5-1 already? we'll leave the braves and phillies in our wake! there'll be no catching us now!!! mwuhahaha!? EAT OUR DUST YOU MINOR LEAGUE !!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! wait, these games count, right?? ? ? :shifty it always seemed to me that teams that did worse in the spring training did better in the season. I hope that is not the case here - but I dont see how your players coming in looking well prepared is a bad thing anyway. This team looks ready - so far. I am going to go to the O's/Marlins game tomorrow just to make sure... Well, if memory serves me correctly, the Marlins of 1997 were worried because they got pretty close to going undefeated in Spring Training and thought it was a bad omen. That turned out well. My only question is, does anyone recall our spring training record last season? Maybe for us it is when we do well in spring training we transfer it to the season. 13-17 last year but the Cubs and Braves had good ST's last year so I don't see any correlation.
March 10, 200422 yr I'm glad he hit it out of the park. During ST all I am concern with is that we remain injury free. Can anyone tell me which ST games will be televised? Thanks
March 10, 200422 yr Good. I hope this is the start of him turning into a good big league hitter. :thumbup
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.