Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

phoenix

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by phoenix

  1. Bla bla bla..... There's worse. The public act like if Hialeah & the rest of Dade is like walking into a Grand Theft Auto game. Yes, there's worse, but who in their right mind wants to go or live there either? Open your eyes dear. If crime doesn't affect you, why don't you go live in Downtown Miami? There are apts and homes there that can be bought for a song since they're trying to revitalize that area.
  2. I've been to both and the biggest negative about the Trop is the sterile, white environment. What I mean is that it feels like you're playing inside a hospital room. I love seeing the sky and the outdoors at the Pro. The food court is only attractive as the food is. I've eaten in both and the only thing the Trop has going for it is more brand name food spots. You won't see the Pelican Cafe in St. Pete. Insofar as a neighborhood around the Trop, where is one? It's all industrial. There are no homes to speak of.
  3. Nice. I wasn't able to see it when it first aired.
  4. Good job- I remember the announcers. Thanks for the memories.....
  5. Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Fabulously Happy!
  6. I love that it adds to their street cred.
  7. While sitting through almost 15 minutes of ads and trailers before seeing Harry Potter and the Prisioner of Askaban, I saw a several trailers for new movies opening soon or later on this year. I saw one for the Thunderbirds which my spouse tells me is a movie version of the Saturday morning cartoon. I personally don't rememer this but the spouse seems very excited about this being made into a movie. Although it looks good, I can't help but wonder where is the desert of ideas Hollywood seems to be running into with stories for movies. I loved Spiderman, Batman and the Hulk just as much as the next person, but it really seems as though we're going old school insofar as movie plots. I'd like to see something fresh come out of California that's not Ahhhhnold. Maybe we're in a time for the independend movie makers to really shine. Another clip was of the Polar Express, obviously slated for the Holidays with the voices of Tom Hanks and someone else whom I forgot as soon as the trailer was over. It is an animated film and was disappointed that they didn't use real actors. I think animated people replacing real people doesn't sit well with me. What? They could only afford Tom Hanks' voice and not the rest of him? What's next? We'll only see Julia Roberts' smile and see Tobey Maguire's eyes but not the rest of them??? We did see Harry Potter and I liked it. It was darker and Harry's character was decidedly more grown up- more like a teenager. I loved what they did with Hermione's character- they gave her cojones. Very empowering. I'm looking forward to reading the book.
  8. phoenix replied to Passion's topic in Off-Topic
    IS it on Pay Per View yet?
  9. The ghetto is moving uptown.
  10. THE 5 STAGES OF >A FEMALE'S LIFE > > >1. To Grow Up > > > >2. To Fill Out > > > >3. To Slim Down > > > >4. To Hold It In > > > >AND > > >5. To Hell with it
  11. phoenix posted a topic in Off-Topic
    A man entered the bus with both of his front pockets full of golf balls and sat down next to a beautiful -- you guessed it -- blonde. The blonde kept looking quizzically at him and his bulging pockets. Finally, after many such glances from her, he said, "It's golf balls." Nevertheless, the blonde continued to look at him thoughtfully and finally, not being able to contain her curiosity any longer, asked, "Does it hurt as much as tennis elbow?"
  12. His millions should be a great source of comfort right now. Money doesn't buy happiness and those who think it does deserve to weep what they have sown.
  13. Wonderful news, Admin. Be sure to bring along a change of underwear.
  14. I wonder who gets the cover of People this week- Heads= Reagan Tails= Ray Charles
  15. I always marveled at Wily Mo Pe?a.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.